New Path Center . . .
- Mediates the reconciliation needs of individuals, marriages, families, churches, communities, and businesses who experience conflict, disagreement, or injustice
- Trains individuals, organizations and communities to find reasonable, respectful, and restorative outcomes to conflict without the high costs and adversarial consequences of litigation
- Assesses churches and organizations who are experiencing tension and division, and guides them through constructive resolutions
- Counsels those who have experienced a loss or a major life transition
Workshops By Design
Whether at our facility, your facility, or in a lovely retreat center in the Sierra Nevada Mountains of central California, New Path Center is able to design a conference for the needs of your organization or group.
Call the New Path Center office at 559.897.9225 to design a conference to meet the needs of your organization.
Short Term Missions
- Teaching and encouraging national pastors through sermons, seminars and workshops to live out their theology
- Training pastors and believers in the principles of Leadership, Peacemaking, Biblical Conflict Resolution, and Biblical Grief Counseling
The New Path Center financial policy explains our fees.