. . . through the eyes of my beagle, Maggie!
• Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy ride.
• When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
• Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
• Take naps, and stretch before rising.
• Run, romp and play daily.
• Bond with your pack.
• Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
• On hot days, drink lots of water and lay under a shady tree.
• Never pretend to be something you’re not.
• If what you want is buried, dig until you find it.
• Let others know when they’ve invaded your territory.
• When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close and nuzzle them gently.
• No matter how often you are scolded, don’t buy into the guilt thing and pout . . . run right back and make friends.
• When you are happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
Happy New Year to all!