Kylie Yockey, MS, Counseling and Student Services; PPS Credential
My name is Kylie Yockey and I have my MS in Counseling and Student Services, K-12 option. Additionally, I have a Pupil Personnel Services Credential. I graduated from California State University, Fresno in 2013. I specialize in the age range of early childhood to young adult; my degree focus of school counseling.
As a trained school counselor, I create a safe environment for clients where they are able to freely explore their full potential for success and encouraged to develop in healthy ways. I use a client-centered therapy approach where the client is able to lead the process and the counselor is facilitating the counseling experience. My counseling services will be client focused in collaboration with parents/guardians and school personnel to advocate the healthiest path for the client.
To schedule an appointment, contact Kylie at (559) 283-1168
- Years in Practice: 4 Years
- School: California State University, Fresno; MS in Counseling and Student Services
- Year Graduated: 2013
- California Credential: Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential
- Contact Kylie for fee information
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check
Children, Adolescents, Young Adults